The Alpha Marriage Course is run by Harvest Christian Church.
What is the course?
A seven session course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a candlelit coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Why do the course?
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
- It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance.
- It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
Who is it for?
- Are you married or in a long-term relationship?
- Have you been together for over a year?
- Would you like your relationship to be the best it can be?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions then this course is for you!
What can I expect on this course?
The course takes place over seven evenings. A typical evening starts at 7pm and finishes by 9.45pm.
Each session includes:
- Fantastic atmosphere that many say feels like a date night.
- Dessert at a romantic table for two giving you space to relax and chat.
- Practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. They include filmed clips of couples sharing their own experiences and street interviews from around the
- Coffee and private discussion time as a couple. You will be given topics to discuss (sometimes with the help of an exercise). Music is played so you can’t hear couples on other tables and
they can’t hear you!
- No group work, so relax – you will not have to share anything about your relationship with anyone else.
- Homework – at the end of each session you are given some homework to do together. This will help you to build on what you have learnt and give you the opportunity to apply it to you
relationship. Don’t worry – it won’t be marked! It isn’t looked at by anyone else and is just for your own benefit.
Pre-Register now for $60 per couple by either ringing (09) 299-9394 or send us an email.
Course Dates: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th March; 2nd, 9th, & 16th April 2013
2013 Sponsored By:
Harvest Christian Church Papakura